Altech ALritma Label Applicator
ALritma is a high performance self-adhesive label applicator designed to be integrated into packaging lines where production speed and reliability are primary needs. ALritma labellers are based on an innovative mechanical structure which can match great sturdiness with versatility.
It is available in three versions, S, M and L, for label widths up to 100, 200 and 300 mm. respectively. The label driving group has been designed to exploit the stepper motor features to the full, by guaranteeing an accurate label positioning even at the highest production speeds; the side access has made the web threading easier.
The label applicator is controlled by a powerful microprocessor, with a multi-language display and function keys, which allow for the running of advanced functions by relieving the operator from complicated mechanical adjustments and considerably speeding up the format changeovers.
Altech ALritma Standard Features:
- pre-dispensing adjustment in tenths of mm
- speed adjustment by 0.1 m/min.
- labelling delay adjustment in mm.
- acceleration/deceleration ramp adjustment
- storing of different labelling formats
- automatic recovery of a missing labels
- progressive and regressive pieces counter
- automatic removal of double detection
- shift register between product sensor and label positioning point
- end-of-roll alarm and web break alarm
- contact for connection to other systems
Extra Options for the Altech ALritma Label Applicator:
- supplementary unwind unit
- powered unwind unit for larger reel up to 400 mm
- hot foil printing unit
- label sensor for transparent material labels
- pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- checking device for near end of reel
- checking device for performed product labeling
- no-stop electronic device for sequentially-placed applicators
- control of automatic speed adjustment, via encoder
- pre-set for serial Interface connection to a PC